What To Expect & Fees
Making an appointment
- Appointments are available Weekdays and Saturdays from 7.30am.
- Your first visit lasts 60 minutes and 45-60 mins thereafter.
- We try to keep emergency appointments available each day.
- Please call 0208 883 1441 or 07587 743850 to make your booking.
If you are a new patient please bring any relevant information to your health status i.e. X rays, referral letters and details of any medication you might be taking.
Senior citizens and students by arrangement.
What to expect
- Your practitioner will take a comprehensive medical history and will assess your current health status and the nature of your complaint. They will then discuss with you their findings, a treatment plan of what is required, how many visits and the likely outcomes.
- All our practitioners will complete a thorough case history, ask you to read through and sign a form giving informed consent to treatment.
- There is then a discussion on possible causes and diagnoses of the problem followed by a physical examination together with neurological, cardio- vascular or other tests where appropriate. The practitioner will then discuss the diagnosis with you and then treat the condition.
- We aim to keep the number of treatments to a minimum.
Private Health Insurance Claims
- Part of your fees may be covered by your private Health insurance company.
- We can assist you with the completion of the necessary forms.
Osteopathy, Acupuncture & Herbs
|First consult and treatment - 60mins||£80||£70|
|Follow on treatment - 45mins||£70||£60|
|Follow on treatment - 30 mins||£65||£55|
|Babies consult and treatment||£55||£45|
|Baby check up / consult||FOC||FOC|